Thursday, June 5, 2008

Confession or Regression

As you all know, My blog page has seemed a little on the whiney, pissy, poor me, life sucks trail. Well, I apoligize for that, it just seems that the only time I get to post is when I am buzzing a little bit from some cold brews before I go to bed. This time I want to talk about confession. I have been struggling with some problems at work......backstabbing, lying, destructive type shit. Well, my dad has given me some advice about this. He told me today that maybe I just needed to confess to someone. Confess my sins and all of the things that I am ashamed of. He didn't tell exactly how to do this. He just said I could do it with a priest, or through AA or personally through GOD. It truly made a lot of sense to me. Because if I cant be pure and honest about my feelings, then how can I expect anyone else to be. Because, ultimately Its all about me. How I feel, how i take things, how i let it impact me and how I respond to it. And if I carry any guilt at all, it will cloud my mind and affect this whole process. I think. I hope. So, what I plan to do is confess my sins to my priest and to my father and put it in GODS hands. Hopefully he will see that I truly don't want to hurt anyone, and I only want to better myself. Wish me luck, and I may need to schedule a meeting with Father B. SO, homeslice, who I won't name on the internet. Help a brother out. Please. It may take a full afternoon, so make it happen

3 comments:

Ray said...

Oh my God. I wish i could be in there to hear that confession. Unlike you, i do not wish to be judgemental. Think of this as advice. As long as i have known you, i can make a long list of sins that need confession. Damn i wish i could be there. You remind me of Jay and Silent Bob in the fact that you masterbate more than anyone on the planet and sometimes you think of guys when you do it.

Beastiality, drunkeness, Lust, Lying, Cheating, Stealing (Crown), Hell, i think you have committed every sin out there known to man. Damn i wish i could be there.

Seriously though, Saturday 1530 be at my house and we can go see Father B.

Ricky said...

Well, You will probably be named in more than one of my confessions, so be ready to do some splainin yourself, homeslice.

Biggun6969 said...

You might enjoy reading my blog but you sure as hell can't spell it right. Fix the link. Later.