Saturday, June 28, 2008

Faith

I know that I tend to beat a dead horse, or whatever you want to call it, but I am still looking at the issue of "Faith" pretty heavily. I was thinking about this morning while I was shaving and I had an epiphany! I have always prided myself in memorization skills from school and having a really good understanding of what I learned in school and GUESS WHAT? I didn't learn about GOD in school. As a matter of fact, It is forbidden by the legal stature of our country. Now, I know that this is nothing new. But, why in the hell haven't I heard anything lately about the sepreration of Church and State. (Notice: Church comes before State) I mean..........aren't we in election times? Is this not important? Do we as a country still not acknowledge the importance of Faith? Or is anybody that sure about what Faith actually is. Just askin. PEACE

2 comments:

Ray said...

Seperation of Church and State was a comment made by Jefferson. It is not a law that i am aware of. The seperation is tearing the fabric of our country apart.

Ricky said...

Maybe you should do your homework before you remark about something that you know nothing about. How are we going to continue to have intelligent conversations if you are going to share the same opinions as an uneducated baboon?