Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happiness or Halucinagenics

I just got back from Fast Eddies, a local sports bar with very nice billiard tables. It is one of my favorite places to go. I like to say it is because of the fact that I like to play pool, but in fact, it may be much more than that. It may be because I am looking for happiness in all the wrong places. You see, I am making more money than I have ever made in my life, or ever thought I could. I totally expected money to "complete me" As it seems, it has left me very "incomplete" and yearning for more. I am starting to believe that it has done me more harm than good. All of the sudden,,,,,,,,,, I feel as if my wife should respect me more. Everyone should respect me more. WHY? WHY? Because I pick up the tab? Because I drive a nice car? Because I have nice shit? HELL TO THE FUCK NO! I have become my worst enomy. I want RESPECT, I want it for the right reasons......I just don't know what those reasons are any more.

3 comments:

Ray said...

Is the answer hiding in Fast Eddies?

Ray said...

just so you know, Mory and I respect you and it's not because of what you have or what you do. We respected you when you were nobody.

Those of us who know you know that inside you are a decent fucker.

Biggun6969 said...

Well Ricky, I have only met you twice and I have nothing but respect from you. I never saw your flashy car, ritzy house or fancy toys. That has nothing to do with why I respect you. You were there at time of need for a family member and that means more than anything to me. And you know that if there is anything I can ever do for you don’t hesitate to call.

There is something you can do for me though. You did correct the spelling of my blog on your site, but apparently the link itself is also spelled wrong. Please correct this so that the fine folks that enjoy your blog can also enjoy mine. Later.